vipinfoweb your gateway to business success

Thursday, July 03, 2008

How to Survive and Prosper in This Downturn

My wife and I have just returned from a fabulously romantic holiday cruising around the Canary Islands having enjoyed Sun, Sea and Sangria.

We were glad to be far away from all the doom and gloom not only on the housing market, but also on the global stock markets. It is enough to drive me to my bottle of Glenmorangie.

The bankers (or should that word begin with a "w"), as usual, are spouting their black predictions for the future. Of course, we all know the future is not bright, courtesy of these same wallies who failed to navigate themselves out of the fine mess they are in now.

Anyway, the first thing that I did when I got home was to switch on my computer and catch up with my emails. There were thousands of emails, mostly spam. However, buried amongst the rubbish were a couple of nuggets. One in particular caught my attention in view of the adverse impact the current credit crunch is having on my wealth.

The email was from my colleague Marcus Leary who Revealed to me the Incredible Secrets of How A Highly Ranked Industry Insider And a Mathematician Developed An Auto-Pilot System That Turbo-Charged Profits And Brought An Entire IndustryCrashing To Its Knees...

If you are like me, and would love to survive and prosper in this downturn, then you need to grow a moneytree with multiple branches of income. One of the branches could be making money from the comfort of your home following the exact step-by-step techniques that Marcus uses.

Am I am going to sit back, yawn, and let the opportunity pass me by? ABSOLUTELY NOT! I am going to check out the Automatic Moneymaking ROBOT.


"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."Elmer Letterman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home